Test

mylar micros50 at computer.net
Tue Aug 22 05:48:02 UTC 2006

On Mon, 2006-08-21 at 15:11, Rick Stevens wrote:

> > Also, this list is pretty dead as of late. I wonder how many members it has
> > left...
>
> Not many.  Just some old timers like me!

Yeah but not as bad as the old "redhat-ppp-list" list which I am still
subscribed to but rarely see any messages appear there. Last message I
have from that list was in June of this year. Even worst, the old
"linux-diald" (a dialup on demand daemon) is defunct. With the addition
of "dial on demand" to the pppd daemon and the adoption of broadband
interest in diald dwindled. I have an old machine (now decommissioned)
that still has Redhat 6.0 and  diald installed and functional (but no
longer in use here) .

mylar