Cannot install FC 4

Russell Golden dragonite.wylie at verizon.net
Sun Feb 5 04:20:29 UTC 2006

sounds like what i had with my laptop when i tried installing FC4. i
eventually gave up and stuck with dual booting between red hat linux 9
and windows xp. *shrug* nobody was ever able to figure out what the heck
was going on. Mr. Stevens, you never got back to me on that last one lol
note to self: if i ever feeling like using fedora, try that boot option
btw, i checked out FC4 on my tower, it finally decided to work on that
computer. IMO, red hat linux 9 is a lot better. see if you can find the
install ISOs for that. and the best part: the RHL9 CDs work! :P