Error installing kernel with up2date

Hamilton, David dhamilton at rose.edu
Fri Feb 24 00:48:36 UTC 2006

Hello, I have RHEL 4 installed and I keep getting an error while trying to install the kernel that up2date recommends I install. Does anyone know how I can correct this?  Here is the error message:

There was a package dependency problem.  The message was:

Unresolvable chain of dependencies:
lksctp-tools-1.0.2-6.4E.1                conflicts with kernel >= 2.6.10

The following packages were added to your selection to satisfy dependencies:
Package                                Required by

Please modify your package selections and try again.

Thanks!