Dual NIC cards - Need help

Bret Stern bret_stern at machinemanagement.com
Sun Feb 26 20:11:40 UTC 2006

Mostly better now!

One of my network cards was not starting on boot, even though it
was setup to do so. They were both Intel Pro 100 cards.
I replaced one of the nic cards. Now both network cards
come up on boot. Also, I am now able to see the internal network
servers, AND the internet.

My last configuration is to remove the gateway on the internal lan
card, so there is only one gateway to the internet.

I haven't played, or read much about the iptables setup, but may
be asking shortly.

This is the best place to get complete answers on Red Hat!

Cheers,

Bret