RH AS 4U2 - LVM extend

Chiu, PCM (Peter) P.C.M.Chiu at rl.ac.uk
Tue Jan 17 08:17:14 UTC 2006

Thanks a lot, Nick,

Ext2online does extend a mounted an ext3 file system live.

While checking the man page on ext2online, I have also found ext2resize
and ext2prepare being mentioned for the better support of resizing at
larger capacity.

But I cannot locate ext2resize nor ext2prepare binaries, and they man
pages.

Do you have any experience on them, or do you know which package they
belong to?

Peter