Redhat-install-list Digest, Vol 28, Issue 7

Rick Stevens rstevens at vitalstream.com
Thu Jun 8 16:08:41 UTC 2006

On Thu, 2006-06-08 at 12:13 +0530, Navin SONI wrote:
> hello,
>
> i want to implement IP load balancing on my redhat box running version
> 2.4.21-37.ELsmp,AS release 3.
>
> what all packages do i need to install and how to configure TCP/UDP load
> balancing through it.

What kind of load balancing?  Load balancing over two or more NICS on a
single machine?  Load balancing over multiple machines?  You need to be
more specific.

-      Batteries not included.  Offer not valid in some states.      -
-           Your mileage may vary.  Void where prohibited.           -