memory limits to es3, u4

Bob McClure Jr bob at bobcatos.com
Fri Jun 9 20:26:10 UTC 2006

On Fri, Jun 09, 2006 at 01:07:18PM -0700, Ron McKeever wrote:
> This might help:

Here is the URL pasted back together.  (#$%&#$ MS Lookout)

> http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/enterprise/RHEL-3-Manual/sysadmin-guide/ch-kernel.html
>

> Ron

Also an upgrade to RHES v4 would be a good idea.  You get the 2.6.xx
kernel.  I'm administering a couple of 2x2 Opteron boxes and it sees
all four CPUs.

Cheers,
bob at bobcatos.com             http://www.bobcatos.com
Jesus wasn't (and isn't) politically correct.
Send complaints to root at universe.gov.