logon limits?

chuck lawrence celawrence at lbl.gov
Tue Jun 20 17:44:47 UTC 2006

hi,

thanks to all for the bigmem/hugemem advice.  my dual opteron now sees
8gb.  on to a different question...

my windows AD domain allows me to set domain users "logon hours", which
supposedly can limit specific users to specific hours.  is there a linux
equivalent?

I'm planning to convert my whole family to linux, with codeweavers to
deal with the handful of windows-only stuff.  it'd be cool to be
draconian and kick my kids off automatically.

adv(thanks)ance
--

  | charles e. lawrence | lawrence berkeley nat'l lab |

     "If the human body did patch management the way
      (companies do), we'd all be dead."

                www-eng.lbl.gov/~lawrence