11. Re[4]: Install RHEL 4 into IBM x346 (Milis)

Milis milis at ogs-id.com
Mon Mar 6 02:23:04 UTC 2006

Rick,

today I've been finish install RHEL 4 u1 on IBM X346 while
installation well done and smoothly. and I use driver from adaptec to
get a320raid, but I have a question about clustering on RHEL using
IBM EXP400, now I would like to configure my EXP400 for clustering,
and I already use driver from from IBM and follow instruction from
http://wiki.linux-ha.org but this HW could not show up on my Linux
Box, what this driver need to compile kernel to get this device ?
while i use firewire i got driver from http://otn.oracle.com.
if you have some experience to build clustering using EXP400 pls let
you share knowledge.
your kind support is highly appreciate.

--
Tks & Best regards,