C4 Install Problems - Part2

Albert A. Hocking III albertahocking at jasnetworks.net
Thu Mar 9 21:18:53 UTC 2006

Flipping them in the bios are not problem........

I never thought though, that I would have had to tell it to install because
I saw that screen and it had (don't quote me on this exactly)

Checked hdd/user/ - Default
Uncheck hda/winnt/

Everything had looked good to me because from my past experience, if I left
my hands off that option, it would just do it by default.....

That's why I was a little thrown......