setting up VNc Server on linux

Kristjan Hinn - PERH Kristjan.Hinn at regionaalhaigla.ee
Thu Nov 16 06:46:46 UTC 2006

Hi,

Im not Rick but im running vnc on RH4. just run the vncserver and
configure your profile. .vnc/xstartup file if you want to startup gnome
or some else graphical interface.

My xstartup file

xsetroot -solid grey
vncconfig -iconic &
xterm -geometry 80x24+10+10 -ls -title "$VNCDESKTOP Desktop" &
gnome-session &

it starts gnome gui

regards,
kristjan hinn