cd/iso install question

Eric John street_drifter2006 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 6 04:12:04 UTC 2006

Youre probably going to find this hard to believe, but
I have another question...

I bought the red hat FC2 cds but I am becoming less
amused by the switch the cds 6 times and then abort
the install because it has some bins or possibly libs
it wants me to go find myself presumably on dogpile or
somewhere, because goto totally went to shit after
yahoo bought them.

So my question is this...  is there a way to throw the
iso on the hd and install off of that, also I think
someone may have pulled the old switcheroo on the cds
because they have been out of the package maybe twice
and 90 percent of the time it says it cant read the
disk.

Which I PAID FOR grrrr