Problem installing RHEL 4.0 hard disk Hitachi SATA 80GB deskstar not detected

Naveed humour_guy_in at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 16 11:32:47 UTC 2006

I am trying to install RHEL 4 , but my SATA Disk driver is not detected and a file system error is encountered. i tried booting with linux 2.6 but still i am getting the same error of file system not detected. i am using ASUS P5WDG2 WS and the Sata disk is connected to the primary IDE.

regards
humorguy

Reply Soon Or I Will Use Capital Letters
In My Next Mail....

I'll Take My Time Anywhere
Free to Speak My Mind Anywhere
I'll Redefine Anywhere
Anywhere I ROAM.
What would u do today, if u knew you would not fail.