paypal scam - tracing link

A.Fadyushin at it-centre.ru A.Fadyushin at it-centre.ru
Mon Oct 30 16:35:29 UTC 2006

[mailto:redhat-install-list-
> bounces at redhat.com] On Behalf Of Waldher, Travis R
> Sent: Monday, October 30, 2006 6:57 PM
> To: Getting started with Red Hat Linux

5) You can also use one-time passwords - it would give even better
protection from password guessing and cracking.

6) If you are using SSH you can completely disable SSH password
authentication and use keys (protected by password on your local
workstation) to log in. In this case it would be impossible to guess you
password by attempting to login into server via SSH. In this case the
server does not use the password for authentication and the key
protection password newer exists outside your workstation.

Alexey B. Fadyushin
Brainbench MVP for Linux.
http://www.brainbench.com