red hat user interface urgent

som sahi sahi_1000 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 11 17:05:54 UTC 2006

Hi I am using red hat linux 4 upgarde 2.
  Please let me know whether it is command based only or it has user interface also.
  And if it has user interface how to use it or find it
  My support team saying no user interface.it is command based only.

But I have installed websphere on the system(using commands)
And Now I have to create a new project on that.and writing java codes etc etc etc
  Regards