FC6 freezing

jim ruxton cinetron at passport.ca
Wed Apr 11 19:48:09 UTC 2007

Just wondering if anyone has any pointers for me. I was having trouble
in FC5 with my system freezing so I decided to upgrade to FC6. For a few
days everything seemed rock solid but now my system seems to freeze
again approx. once a day. I haven't been able to gather anything useful
from logs. Maybe the initial FC6 was ok but doing system upgrades has
something unstable into the system again? I did a memory test and my RAM
seems ok. Any thoughts as to how I can get to a solution of this.
Thanks,
Jim