how to umount flash disk

Nofriyadi Nurdam nnurdam_rh at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 3 02:42:49 UTC 2007

Hallo Gurus,

 I have a problem with my flash disk. Usually I put in my flash disk and my computer presented it on the screen. In this case, it is easy to eject the flash disk.
 Sometimes the computer does not present it on the screen. In this case, I have to umount it on console. I have tried to umount with the command:  $ umount /mnt/flashdisk
 But it did not work. Message form linux was:  /mnt/flasfdisk is not mounted (according to mtab)
 Could you help me please, how to umount the flashdisk

 Thanks in advance
 Nofriyadi