FC6 and Greysector Repo

Rick Stevens rstevens at vitalstream.com
Wed Jan 10 19:52:28 UTC 2007

http://dag.wieers.com

> >> Oh come on, you know me better than that. I'm a Dumb*ass... Just watch me
> >> drive sometime... and I'm not talking about my titleist either.
> >
> > Heheheheh!  I use Maxfli myself.  On four wheels, I have cars that, uh,
> > garner attention (Cadillac CTS-V and a 70 E-type Jag).  I'd better drive
> > sanely or I'm asking for tickets!
>
> I drive 70 miles a day, so picked up a Mazda 3i, standard transmission. The
> engine and tranny are Volvo-made. It's got a lot of pop for a 4-banger. Very
> fun to drive, and 35mpg ain't bad either. I'm not as well-suited as you are,
> apparently. My wife drives an awd Subaru Impreza Outback. Most solid car she's
> ever owned. Both paid for, which is a nice plus for us middle-class folks. 8^}

The Cadillac is farking insane!  Corvette LS2 engine (400HP, 400lb-ft
torque) in a Cadillac body--with a 6-speed manual to boot.  0-60 in 4.2
seconds.  Does suck gas like Dean Martin drank gin, but it's fun.  The
best thing is to give it to a valet.  They get in and you often get a
"What the f***?  A Caddie with a stick?  Something's very wrong here!"

The Jag is, well, a 37-year-old Jaguar.  Leaks oil, is a bit cranky, but
also a lot of fun to drop the hood (top) and tool around in here on the
coast in nice weather.

"Why don't the British make computers?  They haven't figured out how to
make them leak oil yet."

Now, back to our regularly scheduled programming...

-    Overweight:  When you step on your dog's tail...and it dies.    -