Using meminfo information

Karl Pearson karlp at ourldsfamily.com
Tue Jul 24 04:27:59 UTC 2007

On Mon, July 23, 2007 3:15 pm, Rick Stevens wrote:
> On Mon, 2007-07-23 at 13:51 -0700, Waldher, Travis R wrote:

I give. If meminfo can tell us active memory, why can't sar. It would be
pretty easy to write a script to give yourself the information you need. If
that information is needed by another program/CGI, then use printf $VAR in
it...

Okay, more than was asked.

Karl

Karl L. Pearson
karlp at ourldsfamily.com
http://consulting.ourldsfamily.com
---
 My Thoughts on Terrorism In America right after 9/11/2001:
 http://www.ourldsfamily.com/wtc.shtml
---
 The world is a dangerous place to live... not because of
 the people who are evil, but because of the people who
 don't do anything about it.
 - Albert Einstein
---
"To mess up your Linux PC, you have to really work at it;
 to mess up a microsoft PC you just have to work on it."
---