Animated Cursor

karlp at ourldsfamily.com karlp at ourldsfamily.com
Tue Mar 6 22:29:43 UTC 2007

On Mon, March 5, 2007 11:02 am, Rick Stevens wrote:
> On Sat, 2007-03-03 at 22:58 -0700, karlp at ourldsfamily.com wrote:
>> My baby girl is a junior in college and has been living at home until
>> recently. Since she moved out, she's asked me to fix her PC now and then.
>> One
>> problem that is now annoying to me is that the animated cursor isn't...
>> She's
>> got an nvidia NV28 GeForce4 Ti 4800 SE graphics card and that's what I'm
>> suspecting is causing this.
>>
>> Any thoughts?
>
> Version of OS?  Which driver?  Are you running GLX?

questions questions... FC6, updated from FC5 using the respin from
FedoraUnity.org. No driver other than whatever defaulted on install
originally. As I think, I can't remember if the animation ever worked. Just
called: she says 'no'... Bother.

> - Rick Stevens, Principal Engineer          rstevens at vitalstream.com -
> -               The Theory of Rapitivity: E=MC Hammer                -
> -                                  -- Glenn Marcus (via TopFive.com) -

karl
     _/  _/      _/      _/_/_/       ____________   __o
    _/ _/       _/      _/    _/     ____________  _-\<._
   _/_/        _/      _/_/_/                     (_)/ (_)
  _/ _/       _/      _/           ......................
 _/   _/ arl _/_/_/  _/ earson    KarlP at ourldsfamily.com
---
Senior Consulting Sys/DB Analyst
http://consulting.ourldsfamily.com
---
 My Thoughts on Terrorism In America right after 9/11/2001:
 http://www.ourldsfamily.com/wtc.shtml
---
 The world is a dangerous place to live... not because of
 the people who are evil, but because of the people who
 don't do anything about it.
 - Albert Einstein
---