corrupted real-time input stream

Bret Stern bret_stern at machinemanagement.com
Wed Mar 14 03:24:43 UTC 2007

Carl,

I don't know the language you're using, but if it was C (for example)
i would set a breakpoint and step through the code. If you set
a watch on the buffer, do that. If not, add a temporary
print function, that prints the buffer data to a text file
so you can see what happens as the program progresses.

Also, many times, it's best to walk-away, then come back with
a clear mind. I've spent huge amounts of time tracking
program bugs, it's actually time well spent.

Regards,