DNS Setup - feora 6

Gary Frederick garyfreder at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 09:02:46 UTC 2007

Howdy,

Can you say a bit more about what you want to do?

You have a domain that you got with Network Solutions. That includes DNS
that you can use with your 5 static IPs. Do you want to set up DNS just for
your office, use it inside the firewall or do you want the DNS server to be
seen by the world?

My setup is very similar to yours. I use DNS on Network Solutions for the
machines I want the world to know about and hosts files inside the firewall.
I am going to put up DNS on a server to use to netboot some machines (ltsp)
and would be interested in hearing anything you learn.

Gary