Hylafax Server

Karl Pearson karlp at ourldsfamily.com
Fri Feb 8 23:53:45 UTC 2008

We use a product called VSI-FAX. It works nicely, but the maintenance is
annoying. Not just the cost, but the actual maintenance they try to do.

I'm interested in any experiences using Hylafax Server and what issues/gotchas
were run into and overcome and how.

TIA

--
Karl L. Pearson
karlp at ourldsfamily.com
http://consulting.ourldsfamily.com
---
 My Thoughts on Terrorism In America right after 9/11/2001:
 http://www.ourldsfamily.com/wtc.shtml
---
 The world is a dangerous place to live... not because of
 the people who are evil, but because of the people who
 don't do anything about it.
 - Albert Einstein
---
"To mess up your Linux PC, you have to really work at it;
 to mess up a microsoft PC you just have to work on it."
---