install fedora on RedHat

Karl Pearson karlp at ourldsfamily.com
Thu Jul 10 16:31:20 UTC 2008

On Thu, July 10, 2008 12:44 am, imran shafiq wrote:
> Hi Bob
> Thanks for reply. I have following partitions of RH5:
> 100 MB boot
> 1024 MB swap
> 8 GB root
> 3 GB opt
> Did I need another set of above partitions for Fedora.
> or I can use same boot and swap partitions for Fedora also.

Are you going to replace RH5 or do you want Fedora to run With RH5?

Do you want to have the option to boot into one or the other, or do you want
them to run simultaneously with one running in a window on the other?

Are you leaving RH5 or wishing to upgrade to Fedora to get some of the newer
functions available in Fedora that have yet to be released into RH?

Just a couple clarifying questions so we can better help.

Karl

> Imran Shafiq Khan

Karl L. Pearson
karlp at ourldsfamily.com
http://consulting.ourldsfamily.com
---
 My Thoughts on Terrorism In America right after 9/11/2001:
 http://www.ourldsfamily.com/wtc.shtml
---
 The world is a dangerous place to live... not because of
 the people who are evil, but because of the people who
 don't do anything about it.
 - Albert Einstein
---
"To mess up your Linux PC, you have to really work at it;
 to mess up a microsoft PC you just have to work on it."
---