CentOS 5.2 64bit Vs Rendhat RHEL4 update 4

Sujitkumar Shirkar sujitkumar_shirkar at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 15 06:34:04 UTC 2008

Hello All,

I need some guidance from you. I am using some special software on linux. The software is functioning fine on both Centos 5.2 and RHEL4 update 4. i am now confused which one to use for my rest of the 20 systems. both are functioning similar. Can anybody advise which os will be better in terms of management, cost (licensing), feature, performance, os overheads on hardware, Networking etc.  With Thanks and Regards Sujitkumar Shirkar