Procmail can't create mailbox

Bob McClure Jr bob at bobcatos.com
Sat Nov 29 13:34:08 UTC 2008

On Sat, Nov 29, 2008 at 08:05:55AM -0500, Mark Corsi wrote:
> Sorry Bob. My response was a bit 'tongue-in-cheek'. Late at night and one
> too many beers.

Not a problem.  Been there, done that.

Cheers,
bob at bobcatos.com             http://www.bobcatos.com
For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government
will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor,
Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.  Isaiah 9:6 (NIV)