Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse

Rick Stevens ricks at nerd.com
Fri Sep 26 19:53:51 UTC 2008

Kevin Raber wrote:
> plug them in ??

An utterly stupid comment, Kevin.  I'm sure he's plugged them in, but
they're obviously not working or he wouldn't be asking this question.

Most people come to the list looking for real help, not a flippant
response.  And most respondants bottom-post on Red Hat and Fedora lists.

> Charles Goff wrote:
>> Is it possible to install the microsoft bluetooth keyboard and mouse
>> on Red Hat 5?  If so could someone give me a brief description of the
>> process.  I've seen a few posts on the internet where people have
>> commented that they've been able to use these devices with red hat but
>> no explanation as to how.

Charles, to be honest I've never used a bluetooth keyboard or mouse.  I
have some, I just haven't used them.  I can do some research and get
them to work for me and post a how-to, but I'm a bit swamped with stuff
at the moment and won't be able to get to it until this weekend.  Can
you wait until then?
-                    Do you know where _your_ towel is?              -