Determine if x is running

Karl Pearson karlp at ourldsfamily.com
Thu Feb 12 06:20:37 UTC 2009

On Wed, February 11, 2009 10:44 am, Rick Stevens wrote:
> Karl Pearson wrote:
<<< Stuff deleted >>>
>>> The shell snippet I provided
>>
>> HA! I knew you thought you were smarter than me! I knew you were too,
>> by
>> the way... :)
>
> Not really, just been doing this stuff for over 30 years.  SOMETHING'S
> gotta rub off!

I'm really hoping it will begin to rub off on me... I've been doing
this, though not as intensely as you, for about 23 years.

Karl Pearson
Owner/Administrator, the sites at
http://ourldsfamily.com
karlp at ourldsfamily.com

---
Karl Pearson
Karlp at ourldsfamily.com
Owner/Administrator of the sites at
http://ourldsfamily.com
---
"To mess up your Linux PC, you have to really work at it;
 to mess up a microsoft PC you just have to work on it."
---