New Monitor

Ted Potter tpotter at techmarin.com
Wed Feb 25 18:58:18 UTC 2009

On Wed, Feb 25, 2009 at 10:36 AM, Brenda Radford <brkittycat at verizon.net>wrote:

> [...]
then why not do a fresh install. Still in reviewing this post it seems some
part of the file systems is hosed. If a recovery option exists, as a
tech-guy
I would pursue it just for the learning experience. From a sys admin point
of
view with the goal of having a running box do a fresh install. Assuming no
data or apps are needed from the existing install.

--
Ted Potter
tpotter at techmarin.com
Never do anything against conscience even if the state demands it. - Albert
Einstein