Re: Mta Exchange for fletchmail

On 06/30/2010 10:29 PM, Nicosia Gaetano wrote:
Hi to all,

I need to use as MTA for Fletchmail Windows Exchange Server, instead
sendmail.

Can Someone help me, in order to configure Fletchmail.

Never heard of Fletchmail.  If you mean "fetchmail", that's entirely
different.  fetchmail is an MUA--not an MTA.  The only "standard"
MTAs under RHEL/Fedora/CentOS are sendmail and postfix.
- Rick Stevens, Systems Engineer, C2 Hosting          ricks nerd com -
-     I was married by a judge.  I should have asked for a jury.     -
-                                                   -- Groucho Marx  -