Installing RHEl5.4 on 64 bit box with additional driverdisk(megasr)

Prasad Pednekar prpednek at cisco.com
Tue Mar 23 07:35:01 UTC 2010

Hi All,

          Pardon me for my knowledge about RHEL installation process using a
kickstart file, as I me being a newbie to this.

Currently we are creating a custom RHEL5.4 DVD, the issue lies when we try
to load the megasr driverdisk which we have copied onto the DVD,

 We want to load the megasr driver in place of the default ahci drivers as
to configure RAID on the box.

But with various different options tried out we are blocked and cannot
proceed further.

Please let me know if you need any further information.

Thanks and Regards,

Prasad Pednekar.