looking for wubi-like tool for centos/fedora/redhat

hello,

I've had various multi-boot systems over the years.  just bought a new laptop that will be shared with a windows-only user, so I don't want to muck around as much as I might otherwise.  I discovered wubi ( Windows-based UBuntu Installer) for ubuntu.  is there a similar tool for a redhat equivalent (I'm guessing fedora would be best)?

adv(thanks)ance