where could I get RHEV6

lei yang yanglei.fage at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 17:36:33 UTC 2012

On Sat, Aug 25, 2012 at 12:45 AM, Rick Stevens <ricks at alldigital.com> wrote:
> On 08/24/2012 09:25 AM, lei yang uttered this comment:
>
>> Thank for this info, I have another question
>>
>> Q1:Is there any difference for RHEL6 and RHEV6, Is there a full name?
>>
>> Q2:Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 6.3 (Santiago) is RHEL6 or
>> RHEV6?
>

> The family name is "Red Hat Enterprise Linux" (RHEL) and the version
> 6 of it is called "RHEL6". Red Hat does offer a "Red Hat Enterprise
> Virtualization" system, but I've never heard it referred to as "RHEV".
> That doesn't mean it isn't called that, I've just never heard it.

Now,I'm been told install RHEV (Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization)

Does RHEL6 have offered what you said "Red Hat Enterprise
Virtualization" system"

now have a dvd "rhel-server-6.3-x86_64-dvd.iso: after installed it
[root at localhost lyang0]# cat /etc/issue
Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 6.3 (Santiago)

does this dvd fufil this  “Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization”

Lei