ISO 9600 Download

Hi all.

I am new to the Linux world and would like to  download the ISO
image for Redhat 6.1.

What files do I need to download? (i am using an Intel platform)
Are there any special procedures for burning it onto CD?

Sorry if this question has already been answered, but I searches
the archive as well as the how-to's with no luck.

Any assistance greatly appreciated!

Cheers,

---
Justin Davies
Teacher in Charge - Information Technology
Hedland SHS
http://www.hedlandshs.wa.edu.au/
---