I run Redhat 6.0 and have installed the
updated Xfree files and KDE-1.1.1 files
from update.redhat.com.

After i start up Kppp, dials up and i
connect online. i get these errors
every time i try to start a program
from the desktop or from the console,
the programs refuse to start btw...

Xlib: Client is not authorized to connect to Server

ERROR: KFM is not running
KFM NOT READY

Once i turn off Kppp i can run my programs again,
it sounds to me that something in Kppp or in
pppd itself causes this error.

I never used to get these errors when i ran
Redhat 5.2.

If anyone knows what causes this please let me know
its very disturbing.

Mathias