tftp server for cisco configs

I have read through many FAQs and found some information but none of
the suggestions seems to work.

I am trying to set up a Red Hat 5.2 machine to be a repository of
Cisco router configs. I have uncommented the tftp line in the
inet.conf but the router gives me a file not found error when I try to
copy a config to the Linux box. Has anyone got this working? If so
what is the secret?

Thanks,
Mark

==
Therefore, take up the full armor of God, ... Stand firm
therefore, having girded your loins with truth, and having
put on the breastplate of righteousness, and having shod
your feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace; in
addition to all, taking up the shield of faith ... And take
the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirt, which
is the word of God. Eph 6:13-17