Repartitioning HD.

I would like to repartition my primary harddrive into three 1G partitions ,it's
currently split in half (2x1.5G).  The harddisk is running win95 with FAT16.  On
my second harddrive is Linux (5.x).  I am running LILO off the MBR of the
primary hard disk.

 Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can repartition the primary harddrive
running w95.  The DOS FDISK seems to freeze, it just scans the hard disks and
does nothing.  I don't  even get to the primary menu.  I can run the Linux FDISK
but it's changes aren't recognized by DOS/WIN95.

Thanks.