Re: anybody can shutdown my system?

either.  IN my /etc/inittab:

# Trap CTRL-ALT-DELETE
ca::ctrlaltdel:/sbin/shutdown -t3 -r now

I assume, since this is in there, that this is not a function of the
hardware but the OS sending a reset to the bios or sume such thing.

Bret

Ward William E PHDN wrote:

> Of course, it really doesn't matter much... a user at the console
> you haven't done it, it attempts to gracefully reboot).
>
> Bill Ward

begin:vcard
n:Hughes;Bret
tel;fax:918.587.0131
tel;work:918.587.0131
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.elevating.com
org:Elevating Communications Inc
adr:;;PO Box 1323;Tulsa;OK;74101-1323;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:bhughes elevating com
title:Chief Solutionist/President
x-mozilla-cpt:;19888