Re: NXT Bug, AMDROCKS and other assorted stuff

Is is not big (18k) and I do not think the message is a flood.

... And the bad guys already have this so the the exploit is not a danger.
I think the best way to avoid an exploit is to KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT IT.
Is your opinion different Steve?

Regards:

-- Alex

On Fri, 3 Mar 2000, Steve wrote:

> Maybe I don't have a clue but is it wise to be sending adm-nxt.c to everyone on
> the list?

.
. [ cut ]
.