Re: runlevel 3 to 1 and back again...

Fred Herman <fherman inferential com> wrote:

Try typing this from another virtual console:

stty sane < /dev/tty1

I think the problem was caused when you switched runlevels and the
console shell didn't terminate properly.  At least, I've had this happen
when I killed a console from another console.

Worked like a charm, thanks!

-Eric

Eric Sisler Library Computer Technician Westminster Public Library Westminster, CO, USA esisler westminster lib co us

Linux - don't fear the Penguin.
Want to know what we use Linux for?
Visit http://gromit.westminster.lib.co.us/linux