Re: Different Question on RH 6.x Installers

On Sun, Mar 05, 2000 at 10:15:13PM -0500, Pete Peterson wrote:

[snip]

> Another thing that would be helpful would be to allow use of fdisk in
> all installation modes -- or an option in Disk Druid to escape to fdisk.
> It seems like dealing with Disk Druid is always a struggle and fdisk
> is much simpler and does what you ask it to do.

I would also like to use fdisk, even if I have to switch to another VT
and run it. I didn't find it during the install. I've resorted to
booting a Debian CDROM, using fdisk and then rebooting the RH 6.1 CD
to use the now existing partitions.

--
Ron Golan
rgolan coalabs com