Re: NO Mouse

>Jimmie:
>
>With the exception of a few, you will find just about anyone on this list
>will help you in anyway possible if they can. Please don't allow the
>unnecessary sarcasm exhibited by one individual to deter you from giving us
>some details on your problem.
>
>Thank You,
>
>Eddie Strohmier

I noticed that you weren't able to help either.  When posting to lists
for help, one must supply troubleshooting information.  I am correct in
that no one here is a mindreader.  If the truth hurts...

It is like calling your car mechanic and telling that person that your
car won't move.  Wow, that really helps the mechanic figure out the problem.
You need to supply details.

MB
--
e-mail: vidiot vidiot com
    Bart: Hey, why is it destroying other toys?  Lisa: They must have