Installation of Voodoo 2/Banshee AGP graphic card

Hi Kirk,

Thanks for your advice.  I will try XFree86 version 3.3.6 later

Further to my late posting of today (its content appears at the bottom of
this posting), I tried following "rpm" before without success:

3dfx-checkinstall.tar.gz
3dfxglibc2.1.tar.gz
Device3Dfx-2.3-4.src.rpm
Glide_SDK-2.2-14.i386.rpm
Glide_SDK-2.2-15.i386.rpm
Glide_V2-2.53-5.i386.rpm
Glide_V3-2.60-10.i386.rpm
Glide_V3-2.60-15.i386.rpm
Glide_V3-2.60-15.src.rpm
Glide_V3-DRI-3.10-4.src.rpm
Glide_VG-2.46-5.i386.glibc2.0.rpm
Glide_VG-2.46-5.i386.rpm
tdfx_dri-3.9.16-5.src.rpm
XFree_3DFX-SVGA-3.3.3-5.i386.rpm
XFree_3DFX-XF86Setup-3.3.3-5.i386.rpm
XFree86-3.3.5-4.src.rpm
XFree86-SVGA-3.3.5-0.6.1.i386.rpm
XFree86-SVGA-3.3.5-4.i386.rpm
XFree86-VGA16-3.3.5-1.6.0.i386.rpm
XFree86-XF86Setup-3.3.5-4.i386.rfpm

Lot of time injected.  Any comment, please

Thanks in advance

Stephen Liu