Re: Md5 Checksums re: zoot-386i.iso

Is there any way of doing the md5sum test on an already burnt CD?

I have the download done in one site (Win-NT), burn the CD and then
bring it home.

At home, under Linux, I'd like to check the CD before launching the
upgrade.

Regards
Gustav

--
pgp = Pretty Good Privacy. To get my public pgp key, send an e-mail to:
pgpkey schaffter com

Visit my web site at http://www.schaffter.com