tftp

Hello

I have Redhat Seawolf 7.1 running on a fileserver.

Two Extreme switches are uploading their configuration daily onto a Windows server ( on which Pumpkin-TFTP server) has been installed.

I am working on the task of making the fileserver a tftp server .

On the Linux server,
[root SA01 /root]# rpm -q tftp
tftp-0.17-9

I have created a tftp file in /etc/xinetd.d with the following contents
# tftp service -attempt to configure
service tftp
{
        disable = no
        socket_type             = dgram
        wait                    = no
        user                    = root
        protocol                = udp
        server                  = /usr/sbin/tcpd
        server_args             = -l -a
        log_on_success          += DURATION USERID
        log_on_failure          += USERID
        nice                    = 10
}
and restarted xinetd with command " service xinetd restart"

An additional service is being run ( when I look at the messages file in /var/log

However, how do i specify where the TFTP filesystem root(download path) is ?

Also when I try to upload a file from the fileserver to a windows TFTP server

e.g
put filename, I get message : timed out

and on the Windows TFTP server , the following error mesasge is obtained

transmission of filename is timed out
transfer of filename is aborted.

thanks for the help
madhvi