RE: email server with private 192.168.1.200 address

Yes!

> If I can somehow do this, then I will need help setting up
> the mail server with the private IP address.
>
> mydomain.com and mydomain.org are setup to point to my static IP.
> Sorry if I left out any important details......
>
> Is this sort of setup possible?

Not using both sendmail servers.

FWIW: I have 3 registered domains -- all pointing to a single public IP on
my linux/iptables based firewall. My sendmail server sits behind this
firewall (in a DMZ) with a private IP address. I use iptables to port
forward tcp/25 to this dmz server. I just configure sendmail to handle
virtual domains so that all 3 domain names are considered local.

Steve Cowles