MCAL and PHP

James Cooley jcooley at fit.edu
Tue May 24 00:10:18 UTC 2005

Do you have the gettext-devel package installed? This package is
required to link software to the gettext libraries.

The command:

rpm -qa | grep gettext

will show you if you have gettext and gettext-devel installed.

To install the package from the net, do:

up2date --install gettext-devel

--James Cooley