OT Maybe: Crypto for Lin/Win

Does anyone know of any methods of loopback file encryption which works both in the Linux world and the Windows world? Preferrably one that is expandable/shinkable. I currently use loopback patched with encryption support and aes256, but I don't think I can start anything with this loopback file in Windows. I did however, discover that since it does encryption by the block, I could actually add space to the end of it and use a resize tool for the FS to expand it. I'd like to find something that works in Windows too, though.

-Jason Pfingstmann