RHEL 6.1 "Kernel panic - not syncing: Attempted to kill init!"

Hi,

I have recently started installing RHEL 6.1 on Dell PowerEdge r710 and
observed following issues:

1. We see a progress bar on the DRAC, but the login prompt does not appear
for a long time.
2. Also observed kernel panic a few times during reboot  "Kernel panic -
not syncing: Attempted to kill init!"

# more /etc/redhat-release
Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 6.1 (Santiago)

# uname -r
2.6.32-131.21.1.el6.x86_64

Please suggest.
Thanks,