[redhat-lspp] NetLabel performance numbers

Paul Moore paul.moore at hp.com
Thu Jul 13 21:07:32 UTC 2006

Valdis.Kletnieks at vt.edu wrote:
> On Thu, 13 Jul 2006 16:32:43 EDT, Paul Moore said:
>
>>For clarification, you mention that the code "looks good enough for
>>-mm", are you basing that on the performance numbers only or have you
>>had a chance to look at the patches too?
>
> The perf numbers, and a quick look-over the code.  I'm suspecting if it's
> already gotten comments on the netdev list, I'm unlikely to find anything else
> major by looking it over (I never manage to find stuff doing a careful review,
> it's always "WTF, let's take a quick eyeball and see if anything pops out").

Fair enough.

> Another merge issue - has anybody managed to get this to "play nice" with
> the already-in-mm1 SECMARK code?

No, but I don't think anyone has tried yet.  That's my next step (at
this moment I'm trying to fix something I broke during the last round of
comments) but I don't expect that to be any more of a problem them
trying to reconcile the existing jumble of networking hooks.

--
paul moore
linux security @ hp